Sunday, January 9, 2011

Aloha and Luvs

It is 7:40 a.m. here in sunny Kona, Hawaii and it is a gorgeous day. So beautiful in fact that I think I need to invite you all for a Sunday brunch. I will bring the Kona Coffee and chocolate macadamia nuts for dessert!

This is a pic of the beach we walk to on our morning walk. It's a great beach for snorkeling and surfing. Isn't it so incredible how you can just stare at the ocean for so long and it never gets old?!! Oh and if you account for the shows we have been getting with the whales around here. We are so fortunate because it's the time of year when wales are everywhere. They have been giving us quite the shows jumping out of the water. I am stupefied how something so enormous can get it's whole body out of the water.




I have to admit I am a bit excited to get home to see two of these white chairs!

Aloha and Luvs!

4 comments:

Mande said...

So jealous....it is snowing outside right now. Sounds like the best vacation. Hugs!

Ariane said...

Aloha, Leah! I can't wait to visit Hawaii again. I only hope that my trip there will be as special as yours has been! :)

Tatiana said...

So beautiful! I would love to join you for brunch :-)
I hope you keep on having a blast!

splendid little thrills said...

What a glorious vacation! Hope you find some great inspiration as well as some relaxation!