Friday, July 22, 2011

I heart

After all is send and done and with all the delays of our couch I still very much heart West Elm. When we purchased the sectional we decided to open a credit card because for every "some certain amount" you spend you get so much back for spending money there. So with that spending money I am trying to narrow down just what I would like to spend it on. There are so many options so I am having a very difficult time!

I really love these hive vases. There is something so earthy about them and I think flowers would look gorgeous in the white ones in particular.
img6m.jpg

I have been on the lookout for a new shower curtain for Evelette and baby boy's bathroom and I love this one that is very gender neutral. Plus my sister has it in green and it is stinkin cute!
img5m.jpg

Ever since they came out with these "spider web" gold and white plates I have wanted them. I had them on my wish list for last Christmas but they were out of stock. I like that you can dress them up or down.
img28l.jpg


img3l.jpg

Grey and brown Zebra?! LOVE!
img19m.jpg

And lastly, I absolutely love this chevron duvet set. I still really love the white duvet I already have from them so I think just a pair of shams would really add a lot to our bed.
img7m.jpg

So many choice! But I love them all!
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend my sweet Luvs!

7 comments:

A Casa da VĂ¡ said...

Oh I love the gold organic plates... so chic!

Hugs & kisses from Rio!
http://acasadava.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am whole heartedly trying to break myself from the "bed set" cycle... i want to mix things up but get so scared! I love the spider web plates as well.

Lilacandgrey said...

love those plates!

Rachel- Once Upon a Farm said...

I love all your picks, Leah! How are you going to decide? Have fun on your shopping spree!:):)

Anonymous said...

Great photos!! Love the bed spreads.



I'm having a giveaway on my blog...

www.suite4e.com

Cassie Stocker said...

I feel ya! I have that vase, and the bedspread. LOVE THEM!!!
Design dollars are the best!!!!

-Cassie
www.designstocker.blogspot.com

mydeco said...

Too many interesting things here- design overload! Great pics once again thanks for sharing them :)