Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday at My Home

Happy Monday my Luvs!

Yesterday my husband and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. My how time flies! I can't believe it's already been six years, time flies when your having fun! ; )

So I know most couples don't usually go goodwill shopping on their anniversaries but I guess we aren't most couples. I found some super yummy treasures and gave the lamps good makeovers. I spray painted the bases a metallic gold and found some shades at Target.

photo-19.JPG

Now where to put them?!!!
photo-20.JPG

Luvs!

8 comments:

Hilary said...

My husband and I celebrated 6 years yesterday also! And we had plans to hit up an antique store but car troubles caused a change of plans. Regardless we were together and it was a great day. Your lamps look great!

Amanda said...

Those look great! I need to do something like those for my house. Happy anniversary!

Mandy@Cre8iveMotives said...

Hppy Anniversary! Love the brass lamps :)

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Those are so cute. I bought some yellow spraypaint for a lamp but I've been afraid to pull the trigger. Did you sand or prime first?

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

omg Leah!!! the lamps look like a million bucks!!!! Congratulations on your anniversary :) cheers!!!

Michaela said...

Those lamps are gorg!

Unknown said...

Wow, these lamps are gorgeous. The shade is terrific!

Adventures in Dressmaking said...

Those look great!! It's been so long since I did a spraypaint/lamp makeover project, siiiigh... can't wait to move into our new place and go thrifting again!