Monday, May 13, 2013

Its been WAY too long!


Hello Luvs! So sorry it has been way too long since my last post! What can I say? Life is crazy right? Well to wrap up the last few months very briefly…
We found out in Hawaii this past January that I am expecting again! AND we recently found out it's a girl! Let's just say our Evelette is very excited! Oh and of course, so are we ; )
When I finally got over morning sickness, I decided to tackle the project of creating my own website. Which has been recently completed. My business has grown and I am loving every minute of it, while at times it has proven to be a bit crazy it really has been something that has become my passion so feel free to check it out HERE and let me know what you think.
So now that I have wrapped up on that project I have decided to tackle a few home projects because I know that before I know it, baby girl will be here!

So the first project will be changing the drapes in the family room.
My inspiration... from Adore magazine.
I love how they totally make the room and give it that larger than life feeling. I have searched and searched and after reading outstanding reviews about these drapes from Overstock, I think these silk drapes are the ones I'll go with...
So stay tuned for the finished "project" with the 6 panels I have to get it will for sure make an impact.
Luvs!

No comments: